• 4,063 cars delivered to customers in 2014 (+12%).
• Fifth consecutive record year and the highest sales in the marque’s 111-year history.
• Reaffirmation of leadership of super-luxury segment (>Euro 200,000 net).
• Bespoke personalisation at highest-ever levels.
• North America tops regional figures, ahead of the Middle East, Europe and China.
• United States is biggest individual market.
• 200 new jobs created over the past two years.
• Major expansion underway in Southern England.
• Results reaffirm Rolls-Royce’s status as the world’s leading super-luxury goods manufacturer.