This is because I sometimes end up packing more than my traveling bag can accommodate, or I just don’t know how to figure out the best way to fit my stuff in the bag.
If you are like me, whenever you are preparing for a trip, you might avoid packing for the trip or you would rather tell someone to help you out.
Don’t worry, here are effective tips to help you pack for your next trip like a pro:
2. Plan well: remember all the places you need to attend on your trip and take along all the things you need for those days. This saves you money that you might have used to buy those items as well as time spent looking for them.
3. Bring out all the things you need to take along with you on the trip: when you bring out al the things you ned for the trip, you get an idea of how much space you need for each of the things you will be taking along.
4. Roll things: when you roll things; you make more space for other things to fit in the bag. for instance, you can roll soft clothes rather than fold them. This will save a lot of space.
5. Arrange from long to short: when placing your items in your bag, place the longest iitems at the bottom, and from that to the shortest. This will help you utilize the space adequately.
6. Use transparent zipper bags: transparent zipper bags are useful when packing for trips. You can use them to pack things that are tiny or little and things you need to keep and things you need to easily access. Using the bags will make you easily access things you keep in them.
7. Put your heavy clothing items at the bottom: one of the ways to also effectively utilize your suitcase is to put all the heavy items at the bottom, in the suitcase. For instance, ou can put your jeans at the bottom, while you place your lightweight shirts on top of them.
8. Utilize the inside of your shoes: do you know that the inside of your shoes can be used to pack your some of your items? You can store your socks, cords, and so on in the inside of your shoes.
9. Pack carefully: consider the fragility of some of the items you are taking along with you. One of the things you can do is to put fragile items at the center of your suitcase.
Do you have other tips on how people can pack their bags like pros, kindly share them with us in the comments section.