If you haven’t been to Nigeria before now, or if you are thinking of fun places or tourist attractions in Nigeria, keep in mind that there are so many beautiful places to visit.
Nigeria is a country rich in culture, and there are so many fascinating places you can visit, and you will be surprised when you hear about them.
Nigeria is located in West Africa, and Nigeria is famously known as the Giant of Africa.
The capital of Nigeria is Abuja, and Nigeria is bordered by the Republic of Benin on the west, Chad and Cameroon on the east, and by Niger in the north, and by the Gulf of Guinea on the south.
It is also important to note that Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups, and some of them include Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Nupe, Ibibio, Tiv, Edo, Ijaw, and so on.
If you are thinking of visiting Nigeria, here and 5 out of the tourist attractions in Nigeria you should know about:
- Tinapa Business and Leisure Resort: Tinapa business and leisure resort is a resort located in Calabar, the capital of Cross River State in South Eastern Nigeria. One of the things that is fascinating about Tinapa is the availability of so many fun centres and places located there. There is also a shopping centre where people can shop from, and lots more.
- Obudu Mountain Resort: Obudu Mountain Resort is located in Cross River State, Nigeria. It is a popular tourist attraction in Nigeria.
- Yankari Game Reserve: Yankari Game Reserve is located in Bauchi, Northeastern Nigeria. It is a large wildlife park in Nigeria.
- Lekki Conservation centre: Lekki Conservation Centre is located in Lekki, Lagos Sate; the western part of Nigeria. It is an urban nature reserve park where most tourists visit in Lagos. There are so many facilities and features present in Lekki Conservation Centre.
- La Campagne Tropicana: La Campagne Tropicana is located in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos state. It is a beach resort with 29 fully furnished chalets. The views of this resort are refreshing. In addition, there are so many facilities in this beach resort.
Feature Imaged: Tinapa Business and Leisure Resort
Photo Credit: Jumia Travel